- Improved visual appearance.
- Headers, footers and other links for easy navigation.
- A left-side menu for quick access to main content sections.
- Ability to browse legislation by sponsor.
- Links to Senate hearings for nominations.
- Links to legislative resources and learning activities.
- A new help section.
- Links to the full text of treaties.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
The THOMAS web site update is now available. It definitely looks like a part of the Library of Congress web site now. ******************** THOMAS, a federal legislative database created by the Library of Congress, will be updated by the end of the year. Not only will the interface be changed, but functionality will also be added. According to Federal Computer Week, the final list is not yet set, but the following will definitely be available: