- "background-size" specifies the size of background images. You should be able to stretch or reduce the size of these images.
- Layer multiple background images.
- "border-style" has additional values: alternating dot-dash, two dots and a dash, and a wavy line.
- "border-image" specifies an image to use instead of the border styles.
- "border-radius" allows you to shape the corner of a border. If you use a background-image, it follows the curve of the border.
- "box-shadow" attaches one or more drop shadows to a box.
Friday, February 18, 2005
CSS3 Draft/Borders & Backgrounds
The Cascading Style Sheets Level 3 module for borders and backgrounds has been published in draft form. As a draft, it has not yet been endorsed by the World Wide Web Consortium. However it includes some new functionality: